Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The new bookstore!

I went yesterday to the opening of the new bookstore and realized I totally forgot the camera to take pictures for you all. So sorry I have none today. I will take some soon. Anyways after a intense week for Dallin they are in and going strong. It was so fun to hear the students reactions to the new store. Dallin's department looks amazing and he has done a great job making it look great. It was amazing to see him finally have room. For those who have never been in the BYU-Idaho bookstore it was incredibly small and Dallin's department was about the size of Mom and Dad's office at the house. He is selling like a madman and is never at his desk because of the constant flow of students buying computers. He has done a great job with the laptop program but I am sure is looking forward to it slowing down some. At least enough that maybe he can sit down long enough at his desk to put things away. I will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

faith said...

that's great! excited to see what it looks like!